Friday 21 August 2009

BAO Item of the Week

I can’t believe another week… gone by… I’ve been busy beading on 3 gorgeous ceramic cabochons by LisaPetersArt… They are flower-shaped, turquoise and I hope to have the piece finished in the near future! :-) it just one of those pieces that is constantly developing and am not quite sure where it is going, yet… :-)

Here are this week’s BAO items:

bao item of the week

My item this week is:

Green, Purple and Pearl Necklace

Purchase and pay for this necklace between now and 27th August, and receive 20% off!!!

Don’t forget to check out all the items on offer from the talented Bead Art Original and find out what specials are attached to them by visiting the BAO blog!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful piece...I like the purple...sets the necklace off nicely!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete