I originally made the Elizabethan cuff in black, a really long time ago… A couple of weeks ago I was asked to make a similar one using silver wire and gold beads… I forgot how hard it is to crochet with wire…. and after a few false starts and a lot of blisters :-) here is what I came up with:
I did make some modifications from the original one, because from wearing the black one (a lot) I found that the crochet wire stretched quite a bit, so I made this one in a tighter knit to counter-act that stretch. Let me know what you think….
Also, I wanted to thank all of you who have left comments on my blog and apologize for not replying to these comments and for not always being able to comment back, and it’s not from lack of trying!!! but every time I go into my blog and a lot of others I get an “operation aborted” error message…. which makes it impossible for me to leave a comment on here and on some of the other blogs – apparently blogger is dealing with it… at least I’m still able to post (via Windows Live Writer) – so again…. sorry!!!!
Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!!!