Tuesday 25 November 2008

Bead Art Originals - Items of the Week

bao item of the week

A day late... sorry....  I was teaching yesterday and my son had some form of 24 hour flu/stomach bug... who knows, all I know is that he looks and seems much better today, thank G-d!!! so apologies for the delay... but... life sometimes happens :-)

Here is my item of the week - Crowned Cuff

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Go to  http://beadartoriginals.blogspot.com/ and see what other special are being offered this week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow... you excel yourself each time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that piece is unbelievable. I love the touch of pink the center stone (is that shell?) gives it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as usual...but then I would expect nothing less!!!!

    Love the brown/pink combo

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. No apologies necessary...family always comes first (especially sick ones). Your cuff is fantastic. I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete