Monday 27 October 2008

BAO Items of the Week

bao item of the week

So many things I want from this week's Bead Art Original Items of the Week!!!

My item this week is the Cream and Pearl Pendant - purchase and pay for this item between now and the 2nd November and receive 10% off + FREE shipping!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please visit the BAO blog to see all the offers available on these gorgeous items for this week only-
http://beadartoriginals.blogspot.com/2008/10/bao-items-of-week-oct-27-nov-2.html

5 comments:

  1. I love your pendant. I cant afford it right now, but if it is still available I might be able to swing it later on. Good luck with all your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pendant Triz...the cream combos are perfect...I always love the square/round combo of beads, makes for a striking piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I always love your beading. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pendant! Very sophisticated and elegant.

    ReplyDelete