Tuesday 22 July 2008

Front Page!!! treasuries!!! what a morning!!! :-)

  FP 01 copy
4.45 am.... I wake up and begrudgingly I get out of bed, make my way to the living room... am blinded by the computer screen... and somehow I click on the Etsy main page... and lo and behold... unsure whether I'm still asleep or hallucinating... but there I am... bottom right-hand corner... yes it's real and it's me!!!!!! :-) well not me as such... but my Blazing Flowers neckalce!!!!

 

This treasury expires on Wednesday 23rd July: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=57760

Somehow the excitement so early in the morning is a bit too much to take!!! and after a pretty horrific day yesterday... what a lovely way to start the day!!! even if it is 4.45 am!!!!

Thank you so much !!!!

Olaladesigns

for getting me to the front page !!!!  I've only ever been on the front page once before!!! (the last time was in February with my Elizabethan Cuff)

 Go check out Olaladesigns for some really pretty jewellery!  here is one of my faves: 

Fleurs d'agate (agate flowers) necklace

 

 

 

 

 

treasury 27

So, still buzzing with excitement...  I go check out the rest of the treasuries.... and find myself in 2 more!!!!

This one created by wMarlaine, a fellow beadweaver, check out one of her gorgeous beadwoven pieces :

Shades of Green Freeform Peyote Bracelet 6

This treasury expires Thursday 24th July:  http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=58012

The 3rd treasury I found myself in was created by my dear Italian friend Ale from Ixela:

treasury 28

Both these treasury featured my Purple Balagan!!!

Ixela makes the most wonderful treasury... must be the Italian thing going on! :-) Some of you may know, but most probably don't, I was actually born in Italy and lived there till I was 12... in fact I could not speak a word of English until then.... Italy and the people of Italy hold a really special place in my heart!

Go check out her blog which is always full of beautiful finds that Ale manages to find on Etsy and her shop, here is an example of her gorgeous whimsical jewellery:

Red flower crochet necklace/bracelet

  This treasury expires on Wednesday 23rd July: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=57736

Thank you all so much!!!! You've really made my day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Congratulations on the treasuries, I shall visit and comment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triz congratulations on that Front Page and the other treasuries as well - you are so deserving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful great treasuries all!!!
    Congrats on the FP!!!
    Thank you so much for your kind words dear Triz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Living in such a troubled area in such troubled times would be difficult enough. To now have this situation with your own home...I am so sorry, Triz! I am sending warm and loving and safe thoughts your way, my friend in beads!

    ReplyDelete