Wednesday 16 January 2008

A new friend made

Whilst finally figuring out how to use Flickr I met a lovely Italian gal... and somehow we've connected and a friendship of sorts has started.... for those of you who don't know me yet, I was born in Italy and lived there till I was 12... and I hold a special place deep in my heart for both the country and the people!! and here is one of those beautiful people... Alessandra from Turin.... please go and check out her blog.... she features different artists every day... and today is... yours truly!!! :-) v. honoured!!! http://ixela-thoughts.blogspot.com/2008/01/un-artista-al-giorno-toglie-il-medico_16.html
She also makes really lovely jewelry and sells it on etsy her shop name is ixela
So far I've met some really lovely people on etsy and on flickr, so I've decided to add a list of links to my faves... and will do so later... that's all for now.... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Patrizia!

    Sei una delle mie piĆ¹ belle scoperte sul web!... sono molto felice di averti incontrato!

    Scusa... non mi sono accorta prima di questo tuo graditissimo post!

    Ciao... my new friend!
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete